Mini-Kickers is a fundamental introduction to the game of soccer. The Mini-Kickers program is a way to learn about soccer while developing social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills. More importantly, the Mini-Kickers program focuses on building a child’s self-esteem through a variety of fun games each week.
Mighty-Kickers bridges the gap between recreational soccer and competitive soccer, with an emphasis on individual skill development. With our unique curriculum, youth players will be exposed to a much more progressive, systematic approach to player development. Sessions will include dribbling, passing, shooting, protecting the ball, dribbling, more dribbling, and small-sided games.
- Mini-Kickers (Ages 3-4) & Mighty-Kickers (Ages 5-6) – Boys and Girls
- Tuesdays, July 10, 17, 24, 31 and August 7 - 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- BARC fields, 61 Eastern Ave, Ballston Spa (Field lights will be on; BARC building will be open)
- Cost is $60
- Please register online at https://ballstonspasc.siplay.com/Login by Saturday, June 30th
- Please direct questions questions to our Technical Directors: Garry Preece - email@example.com and Brian Retersdorf - firstname.lastname@example.org