Iron-Kickers bridges the gap between recreational soccer and competitive soccer, with an emphasis on individual skill development. With our unique curriculum, youth players will be exposed to a much more progressive, systematic approach to player development. This academy-style program will focus on the technical skill development of each player by utilizing drills and exercises that will build a quality first touch, close control, ball mastery, speed, and soccer awareness in a professional training environment, Sessions will include dribbling, passing, shooting, protecting the ball, dribbling, more dribbling, and small-sided games.
- Iron-Kickers (Ages 7-8 & Ages 9-10) – Boys and Girls
- Wednesdays, July 10, 17, 24, 31 and August 7 - 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- BARC fields, 61 Eastern Ave, Ballston Spa (Field lights will be on; BARC building will be open)
- Cost is $60
- Please register online at https://ballstonspasc.siplay.com/Login by Saturday, Sunday, June 30th.
- Please direct questions questions to our Technical Directors: Garry Preece - firstname.lastname@example.org and Brian Retersdorf - email@example.com