July 26 – July 30 • 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
July 26 – July 30 • 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m
The Co-Ed Youth Developmental Soccer Camp is designed to teach age-appropriate skills of soccer and teamwork. Local high school and college coaches/players will instruct the players each day through drills and games. The camp will be grouped into several age/skill levels. We encourage you to register your child/children in the group you feel best suited for.
The age groups are:
- ages 3-5
- ages 6-7
- ages 8-9
- ages 9-10
- ages 11-12
- ages 13-14
- ages 15-18
If you have any questions regarding which age group your child is best suited for, please contact one of the Camp Directors below.
- Back fields at the Ballston Spa High School
- A concession stand (Drinks and Snacks) will be available at lunchtime.
For Ages 3-7:
For Ages 8-18:
- $150 per child if registered before July 16
- $180 per child if registered on or after July 17
Please direct questions to:
- Garry Preece: 518-852-3320; firstname.lastname@example.org