The Upstate New York Soccer Development Program in conjunction with the Ballston Spa Soccer Club goalkeeper camp combines intensity and competition with a fun, positive learning environment to develop and strengthen players in all areas of goalkeeping. Participants will receive high repetition of core skills along with game like experiences in small sided play to advance both physically and mentally. Goalies come from all over the Capital Region to participate in the week long camp with our small coaches to keeper ratios and drills designed to target important skills for keepers. We host keepers of all levels and abilities from the very beginner to collegiate goalies training for their upcoming seasons.
NOTE: Volunteers needed for shooting and scrimmaging at camp. If you are interested in working your 1v1 moves against keepers, getting more opportunities to shoot on keepers, and to get some extra touches on the ball, please contact our Technical Directors.
- ***UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME***
- Ages 10-19: July 8 - July 12 – 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Camp will be held at the soccer fields located behind the Ballston Spa High School
- Cost is $215 ($200 for returning keepers)
- Please register online at http://www.UNYSDP.com by Monday, July 1st
- Please direct questions questions to our Technical Directors: Garry Preece - firstname.lastname@example.org and Brian Retersdorf - email@example.com